Interporto Padova Spa performs and offers the following services to all operators:
- Management of rail intermodal terminals which are linked every day to the main Italian and foreign ports.
- Storage and handling of containers and intermodal loading units.
- Handling, loading and unloading of standard goods wagons.
- Construction of modified and special containers.
- PTI, washing and management of refeer containers.
- Container weighing.
Alongside these activities, Interporto Padova also repairs, sells and hires new and used containers. Every year Interporto Padova handles around 275,000 TEU (the standard unit of measure for containers), which are comparable volumes to those of the leading Italian ports. These figures place Interporto Padova at the top of Italian and among the first of European operators. Further to the recent inauguration of the extension of the New Large Terminal, the overall capacity of Interporto Padova is now 750,000 TEU per year. There are also more than 5,500 trains that link Interporto Padova to the main Italian and north European ports every year, thanks to the regular scheduled departures.
There are regular rail links to the following destinations: Rotterdam, Genoa M.ma, Genoa Voltri, La Spezia, Cervignano, Trieste, Melzo, Incoronata (Foggia) and Bari.
Contact:Commercial area: Alberto Novello – firstname.lastname@example.org
Operational area: Gino Foffi – email@example.com
Corso Spagna 14, 35127 Padova (Italy)
Phone +39 049 8286111 – Fax +39 049 8286100