The Logistics Division of Interporto Padova Spa exploits all the experience that has been built up in many years managing the logistics processes of leading national and international clients. It is a reliable and highly professional partner for implementing successful projects in the organization of supply chains.
It has leading companies among its clients from the Large Scale Retail Trade, Clothing, Logistics, Mechanics, including: Aspiag, Pam, Cibis, Susa, Gruber, Yanmar, Manifattura Corona, Valbona, Acqua & Sapone, Alpegest, to name just a few.
Interporto Padova offers to enterprises:
- Integrated logistics service, including handling, storage, picking, goods sorting, packing and packaging.
- Traditional storage and multipurpose cold storage with EEC stamp for meat and fish.
- City logistics for goods delivery to town centres using ecofriendly vehicles and distribution logistics to all the stores.
- Land-sea freight forwarding and export consultation.
- Customs clearance assistance.
- Fiscal depot under VAT, duty, tax temporary suspension regime.
Interporto Padova has developed a RFID logistics management system that they can now provide to companies.
The covered warehouses occupy a total area of 300,000 square meters, of which 18,000 cold store.
The structures and spaces are cabled with WI-FI and high speed optic fibre data networks owned directly by Interporto Padova.
The infrastructures are completed with guarded parking areas for heavy goods vehicles.
Phone +39 049 7621811 – e-mail: email@example.com