Interporto Padova is so much moreThanks to a wide variety of ancillary services made available dedicated to businesses and individuals.
Interporto Padova is much more than a large HUB for logistics, leading the way with its advanced automation systems, integrated services and particularly attentive to environmental sustainability.
Interporto Padova offers companies
- integrated logistics services, such as handling, warehousing, picking, goods sorting, packing, and packaging
- traditional storage and in multi-purpose refrigerated cells bearing the EEC mark for meat and fish
- logistics city for the delivery of goods in city centres with non-polluting vehicles, and distribution logistics at all points of sale
- sea freight and foreign consultancy
- customs assistance
- tax warehousing under VAT, excise and duty suspension
Services to people and businesses
The dry port area is a true ‘Logistics City’ where operators can find a solution to every need.
The following services are available in the area:
- Custom district offices
- Bureau of motor vehicle offices
- LNG and gas station for trucks and vehicles
- Chamber of Commerce
- Post office
Other personal and vehicle services
- Bank counters
- Petrol stations
If you are interested, you can read more about
all the information about logistics, intermodality, services and much more, you will find them available in the following sections:
Efficiency and environmental respect through connections to ports and terminals provided by more than 8,000 block trains.
Terminal facilities, Services and Automation
More than 520K sqm of rail infrastructures and terminal facilities managed in-house
Buildings for logistics and serving heavy vehicles
Over 300K sqm of covered warehouses and offices designed according to the specific needs of operators.
The urban distribution service with low environmental impact, designed and managed by Interporto Padova since 2004.